Beautiful and Gorgeous blogger award

Thank you to the lovely Louise (Lou Lou Land!) and Caz (thisiscaz) for giving me these awards.



1. Thank the person who nominated me for this award

2. Copy the award and place it on my blog.
3. Link to the person who nominated me for this award
4. Tell us 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs I nominate.

So 7 facts about myself, hmm I always these really hard as I never know what to write, hopefully these will be vaguely interesting:

1. I'm paranoid about wrinkles and as soon as I discovered UVA was the biggest cause of aging I stocked up on facial sunscreen.

2. My favourite place to eat out would have to be Chinatown, Dim sum is just so yummy :)

3. I have never dyed my hair, had highlights or had any other sort of colour treatment.

4. I'm still a learner driver, although I've now taken my theory test so hopefully can do the practical test soon.

5. I've always been one of the youngest kids in my year as I'm an August baby.

6. My must have item would have to be moisturizer, theres no worse feeling than tight dry skin.

7. I'm definitely not a morning person, I'm always so sleepy in the mornings and would rather stay up late to work then get up early.

I'm going to pass the award to these gorgeous bloggers:
1. Laura
2. Carla
3. Phoebe
4. Missy
5. Victoria
6. Lauren
7. Kate

8 comments

  1. Thanks for the tag :)
    I'm a night owl too :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the tag! it's cute you've never dyed your hair!

    Missy
    For all things fashion:
    http://thefashionfusion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the tag ♥
    :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on the awards :)

    i'm paranoid about wrinkles too but i'm just paranoid and i need to use sunscreen. i'm always forgetful of that :/

    #3 - neither have i! sometimes i wana make a drastic change and dye my hair a caramel color but i worry about what if it doesn't look natural, etc. so i don't bother with color/highlights.

    i'm def not a morning person either. but sometimes i find myself getting up early. but i too am awake at night and sleepy in the mornings.

    lovely to have came upon your blog! xx.
    - elvia

    the-new-outlet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Peonies and lilies

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig