Elite reviews

I was kindly sent some Elite make up by Superdrug to try out and review for my blog. Thank you superdrug for the gorgeously wrapped package and for giving me so many products to try out.


The first product is the illuminating foundation in neutral. Surprisingly this colour is pretty much a perfect match for my skin (I'm a MAC NC25 for reference). I would describe it as a medium coverage foundation that gives a natural look to the skin.


The epice blush is a finely blended matte powder blusher. I found the blusher quite sheer so it was difficult to swatch but when applied to the cheeks it did give a subtle natural flush of colour which is perfect for a everyday look and it can be layered for a deeper colour.


The repulp plumping lipgloss is my favourite product out of the five. It is really pigmented (like a liquid lipstick) and this browny pink shade is the perfect colour for a 'my lips but better' look. The colour doesn't settle into any fine lines and it leaves my lips looking natural and glossy.

I was also sent an eyeshadow quartet and an eyeliner, which I shall be reviewing in another post.

No comments

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
© Peonies and lilies

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Professional Blog Designs by pipdig